Stockton CA Pacific Poultry Breeders Assoc Show 1/28 - 1/29/12

Still planning on going, but what time will the sales barn open on Friday? Will it be open on Friday at all? It was open Friday the last few times.

Also, still no place to stay! I'm going to PM chickee, we had a great time last year, but maybe she's not staying the night? I'm twenty-three, female, not at all creepy and have met lots of BYCers, floor space is fine!

I've had a tough couple of days, and a difficult year as far as losing birds, so I'm looking forward to some fun, seeing you all again, and bringing some new birds home. Also, just drooling over all of the birds in general and talking fowl!

Still planning on going, but what time will the sales barn open on Friday? Will it be open on Friday at all? It was open Friday the last few times.

Also, still no place to stay! I'm going to PM chickee, we had a great time last year, but maybe she's not staying the night? I'm twenty-three, female, not at all creepy and have met lots of BYCers, floor space is fine!

I've had a tough couple of days, and a difficult year as far as losing birds, so I'm looking forward to some fun, seeing you all again, and bringing some new birds home. Also, just drooling over all of the birds in general and talking fowl!
It opens at 3 on Friday, but there will not be many birds there until Friday evening. Saturday more birds will arrive.

Walt

I remember going in 2 buildings and the sale building last year. I do think that the bantams were separated from the large fowl. I don't think that I saw any of the youth activities, though. I had 2 young grandkids in tow last year and this year it will just be me and Monet.

Last edited:
Ok I think I'm almost ready, I have sign printed for the sale cages, planned out how many boxes I need for the pre-sells, all the little details

Oh no I guess I better pack a few clothes, forgot about that!

Now off to rustle up all those birds and put them in cages/boxes, I'll be ready for bed again after that....

Hey Cheryl, Do I need to bring Boxes? Or are the two hens just going to be in Cardboard boxes I can take with me? Trying to figure out how many boxes I need to pick up, Don't think the Hens would like being stuffed into a Rabbit travel hole, LOL!

Ok I think I'm almost ready, I have sign printed for the sale cages, planned out how many boxes I need for the pre-sells, all the little details

Oh no I guess I better pack a few clothes, forgot about that!

Now off to rustle up all those birds and put them in cages/boxes, I'll be ready for bed again after that....

Last edited:
Thank you Walt, that helps! I'm going to head down there a little later today!

I guess I'm going to stay with my grandma... It's an hour away so that's not the best option, but oh well! Maybe if I see some friends there who I haven't talked to they'll have a better option.

Back
Top Bottom