Stockton CA Pacific Poultry Breeders Assoc Show 1/28 - 1/29/12

Wow guys what a great time I had! I loved meeting each and every one of you. You guys were ALL so awesome and made me feel incredibly welcome in sunny Ca! I have million pics to share but for now i think i just need to lie...down...

I had a fantastic time too. So cool meeting people I've only known on the screen before, and spending time with some I'd met before.

I won the Blue Andalusians in the raffle! And then I went and bought a pair of the runner ducks from the sale barn - those things are so funny, I love them already.

Next year, I'm showing birds. There were hardly any large fowl Wyandottes!

Turns out i can't go...
hmm.png

Just saw this. I'm so sorry you didn't make it! What happened?

Silverphoenix I almost stayed the night, but I didn't see you around. If I had, I was seriously thinking of renting a room. We should have shared phone numbers.
barnie.gif

Sarah , how did you guys do?

Think we'll have to use this thread for details. To much fun. I found an atm. Not good.

Loved meeting everybody, and getting to see everybody I have met before! Thank you to all those who Brought me goodies, and to those who picked up goodies from me :)

My Car smells like a barnyard.... But I kinda like it, LOL. Came home with

• Pair of Buff Laced Polish
  • Blue Cochin Hen
  • Blue Copper Maran Hen
  • 2 EE Hens
  • 4 A&M Quail
  • 1 Rabbit
  • 7 Coronation Sussex Eggs
  • 3 Sweedish Harliquin Duck eggs
  • 1` BCM Egg

And by the Time I got home I had 2 Quail Eggs layed and a Blue Copper Maran egg Layed! YAY!
ya.gif
Guess I'll be firing up the Bator Tomorrow!

Plus I think I will forever have an inside Joke with Cheryl about Mexican Restaurants! LOL!

On Friday we stopped on our Way to Stockton to get some portraits done of Luke, thought I would share a Couple.

You guys make me smile. Feels good to smile right now.

Kelsey, thank you so much for sharing those adorable pics!!! He is just tooo cute!!!!!

You should see him. His eyes are as blue as his Mohawk! LOL

Makayla was bragging it up to mommy that she got to babysit him. LOL

Back
Top Bottom