Stop spamming the forum!

I posted about it yesterday and was told to report it. But there's a web address embedded in the title of the posts and I'm not about to click on it to get to the little flag. They also said they just needed one user name - well, they're using so many. I posted that concern again this morning. I just want to get it off the site, but I'm not computer savvy enough to know another way besides viewing the post and flagging from there. Maybe someone with more smarts than I have can figure it out!

I posted about it yesterday and was told to report it. But there's a web address embedded in the title of the posts and I'm not about to click on it to get to the little flag. They also said they just needed one user name - well, they're using so many. I posted that concern again this morning. I just want to get it off the site, but I'm not computer savvy enough to know another way besides viewing the post and flagging from there. Maybe someone with more smarts than I have can figure it out!

I read that as one report per user name (meaning user who was posting the spam).

I read that as one report per user name (meaning user who was posting the spam).
So did I, but the spam looked to be posted by multiple individuals (or one individual using several different names) so I just got myself all confused as usual and gave up!
hide.gif

I've reported it two or three times - who knows some goof off might be trying to activate sleeper cells in the chicken world.
smack.gif
Just so aggravating.

Back
Top Bottom