STRANGE ANIMALS AS PETS -- ANYONE HAVE ANY?

aw, very cute squirrel!! I too have hand raised squirrels..around 8 of em...and even more raccons. depends on what you consider "strange" I have had like 300 different animals in this house. lmao

I raise rare and MASSIVE moths? does that count?

hmm some of my "less ordanary" pets I have had are..

turtles...wild birds....taranchulas...squirrels...raccoons..wild mice...moon crabs...tree frogs...chamilions....I unno...I tend to me magnatized to orphaned animals..I'm always rasing some sort of wild animal...or given unwanted or sick pets..

but ye, I have had manny manyy pets.....like 70ish...and like 200 if u count fish individually..along with the oversized moths..

LOL, the post about snapping turtles reminded me of something I thought I'd share with you guys!

When I was little (I was 4 or 5) my dad brought home a little one from the brook. I was holding it down near my belly, talking to it. Apparently my belly button (an outie) looked like a tasty snack, and that little creature grabbed on!! My parents still talk about trying to remove that creature, and how I was more worried about them hurting it than me!

We haven't had too many wierd pets in my adult life, but when I was a kid we had a skunk for awhile.. that's a WHOLE 'nother story, though LOL! <hint, it was NOT descented...
th.gif
)

Love the squirrel pic, btw, and the little saying fits PERFECTLY!

-Meg

HMMMMM. Well we have two african pygmy hedgehogs, down from five. One leopard gecko and one skunk gecko. Guppies. 16 chickens plus eggs. 2 female bobwhites. 3 buttonquail. 11 welsh giant bunnies. Daughter wants a snake and a turtle but I don't know where we would keep em!
hu.gif

Here's another photo of Wrangler: I captioned this one: Give us this day our daily nut! Am I crazy or what?????? I'm sorry the photos are so big, I haven't figured out how to downsize them yet.

giveusthisdayourdailynut4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom