Streetlight Interference

bantamamba

Songster
10 Years
Jan 17, 2010
It happens to me a lot, ever since I was a child -- I'll be driving or walking down a street, and some street lights will pop off the instant I near their vicinity. It is constant enough that at least three will go off every night I am out, either scattered about or in one area. Sounds silly, I know...but sometimes it feels just a little bit more profound. My father had a weird ability with electricity...he could stare at things and the bulb or whatever would short out. Broke my brand new handheld microscope that way...he was just holding it for me, began fiddling around with it, was just staring at it for a second and POP. Brand new light is broken. The same thing happened with two new lamps.

Could be coincidence. Could be weird electrical field stuff. Could be...who knows. There's been some stuff written about it.

Does this occur to anyone else?
tongue.png

I noticed that happened to me ALOT when I was younger.. If i was upset about something then even more so ... Me all have electricity surrounding us and i think that sometimes our aura is strong enough to intefere with things around us ... I still to this day cannot wear a watch , if i do it is dead or broken within hours... Now the real test is, "Can you make the lights go out on purpose?

Quote:
The watch thing actually happens to my mother!

I agree, we are all electric, as it were. It's bound to interfere with devices at least occasionally.

I've been trying to make things go out on purpose for a while...but it only seems to happen if I casually glance at a streetlight without thinking.

Not exactly an exciting super power...I'd much rather be able to fly or shoot watermelons out of my knees.
roll.png

Last edited:
Quote:
The watch thing actually happens to my mother!

I agree, we are all electric, as it were. It's bound to interfere with devices at least occasionally.

I've been trying to make things go out on purpose for a while...but it only seems to happen if I casually glance at a streetlight without thinking.

Not exactly an exciting super power...I'd much rather be able to fly or shoot watermelons out of my knees.
roll.png

OMG .. You have me rolling
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom