Stupid people anyway! HELP!

Wow! People are disgusting! I can not understand people who would steal another person's property. That is just horrible. I am so glad that you caught those jerks! I hope that you can get the chickens back, keep us updated! Those thieves deserve what is coming to them.

Citron my gosh what a story!! My heart is beating so fast, I feel like I was watching all this happen. Scary. Great that you have neighbors like that. The gall of these men to come back - thinking you are "easy pickins" just because their "buddies(???) robbed you before. I hope you put the fear in them and the law does the rest. Too much excitement for me, I have to get outside and catch my breath.

Woohoo! What an awesome update... I've been watching for one and this was a prize winner!

I can't wait until the next update when you tell us they found your chickens! It's like a great movie!

I hope you do get your chickens back! I hope those SOB's get some major jail time.
Inspired by your courage....you GO!!!!! I have always said shoot twice then ask questions....did I say that??

I'm installing a game camera and securtiy cam for my girls due to predator losses, but that would be something to catch over there at your barn....wew!

pop.gif

Can't wait for the conclusion!
caf.gif

Get your chickens back!

I'll bet when y'all popped out of the corn field shooting those warning shots, those thieves 'bout wet themselves. I'm so tickled at how this turned out and so glad you got to show them that you and your stock are not easy prey. Word of this will travel fast, and I do not think you will be having any more problems anytime soon!
BANG BANG!
lau.gif

lau.gif

ABILENE!?!? Oh my goodness! Glad you caught them tho! I would've loved to have seen their faces when you stepped out with those guns! Give that dog of yours some extra special treats!

Back
Top Bottom