Stupid people anyway! HELP!

Quote:
I was thinking this as well, just couldn't find a way to phrase it so well!
lau.gif

Maybe you are right about trying to scare them with the "country stuff." I also read his other posts and it just seems like someone else wrote the "great shoot out" description.

I read through all this and Im like you guys who has the desire or the time to come on here just to fool us chicken nuts!
lol.png
I want an update! I liked the "shootout" even if he may have added Fire for dramatic effect
tongue.png
so what im hooked! UPDATE UPDATE
tongue.png
like you guys I was supposed to be doing laundry or maybe sleeping! I am addicted to these forums almost as much as chickens. lol

Last edited:
I think this story is true....she does live in Texas! High crime rate there...especially theft! Had some friends of mine with a unlocked crappy car in driveway get the radio stolen out of it, but the joke was on the thief...it was broken, the brand new one was in the trunk! All they had to do was pull the truck latch right there in the car
celebrate.gif
. They wanted to give a thank you card to the thief for removing broken stereo....lol!

It was an enjoyable read. I tend to believe it too, as this would happen at my house and my neighbor would be included. They wouldn't sneak out thru the corn though, they would pop out of the LILACS!
lol.png

Remember this. Walking through a stand of corn is not a quite operation. And in the dark? Just saying. Still it took quite a bit of time to make up such a story if that is what someone did. And give them credit for their writing ability. Next they will be writing the daytime drama's most of you girls watch.
lol.png

Quote:
Are you saying the whole state of Texas is high crime? You do realize Texas is the 2nd largest state in the US. Is there not crime in your state,your neighborhood? Sorry but your statement offended me.

Back
Top Bottom