Stupid people anyway! HELP!

Quote:
I like that sentence. I think Im gonna change it slightly to "Im just country enough to come out shootin!" and post it on my fences with a pic of a revolver:)

Quote:
Are you saying the whole state of Texas is high crime? You do realize Texas is the 2nd largest state in the US. Is there not crime in your state,your neighborhood? Sorry but your statement offended me.

X2
I've lived up north and found the crime rate was much higher where I lived there than where I live here in Texas.. heck down here we don't even bother to lock our doors.. granted I live out in the country.. but I also lived out in the country when I lived in Delaware.. and I had to call the police several times when I lived up there
I'll take Texas any day over any other state thankyouverymuch

wink.png
If it is true I most definitely want the chickens back safe!!!!! cant believe someone would just cut your wirs and yank them out
ep.gif
i would pass out
th.gif
dont cha just love the smilies on here!!!!
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Darnit I want to know too. I have my laptop out here in the gazeebo while I am doing yard work and keep starting and stopping and refreshing this page. So plz update
, think the old lady across the street thinks I am crack or something, lol

Quote:
Are you saying the whole state of Texas is high crime? You do realize Texas is the 2nd largest state in the US. Is there not crime in your state,your neighborhood? Sorry but your statement offended me.

I believe the OP's story is BELIEVABLE because they live in TX where it's legal to shoot trespassers after dark, and perfectly acceptable to come running out with guns in hand when your dogs bark at night. Where the sheriff and your neighbor actually come to help, with their own guns too.
Whereas, trying that in the city would get you in trouble for "brandishing" or worse.

Quote:
I like that sentence. I think Im gonna change it slightly to "Im just country enough to come out shootin!" and post it on my fences with a pic of a revolver:)

That's a great idea!!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:

I believe the OP's story is BELIEVABLE because they live in TX where it's legal to shoot trespassers after dark, and perfectly acceptable to come running out with guns in hand when your dogs bark at night. Where the sheriff and your neighbor actually come to help, with their own guns too.
Whereas, trying that in the city would get you in trouble for "brandishing" or worse.

Doesnt have to be dark to shoot trespassers in Tx. If you are on my property and a threat to me or mine I'll shoot you during lunch!!

Back
Top Bottom