Stupid question.

Two shirt rules:
1. Don't ask, don't tell
2. Shirt must be laundered before passing it on

That should work, right?

Joe is a sick puppy, that's why he fits in so well! Please don't change him.

But if he does take you up on those mental health services, inquiring minds want to know...do they include lobotomies or shock therapy?

I'd say the lobotomy is already taken care of !
big_smile.png

CT

Question for this esteemed group of intellectuals...

Since duck eggs are reportedly more nutritious than chicken eggs, do you think it follows that duck milk is more nutritious than chicken milk?

Oh absolutely  not. With them putting all their nutrition into their eggs. There is not enough left
x2. So I guess that would make chicken milk more nutritious :idunno

Although I believe I finally found the illusive chicken nipple, I held a chicken above my head, sucked on it, and not much came out.
I looked on craigslist and found where I could rent a 100 horse power vacuum pump, I might just give that a try.

Maybe you just have the wrong breed of chicken Joe. You need to find a breeder or hatchery that has these:

Although I believe I finally found the illusive chicken nipple, I held a chicken above my head, sucked on it, and not much came out.
I looked on craigslist and found where I could rent a 100 horse power vacuum pump, I might just give that a try.
I'm telling you the nipple is on the back near the tail. They only have one so chicks have to take turns. But it really hard to make em latch on for some reason . You'll see the hen rub her nipple sometimes with her beak. Guess she like her milk too. She rubs it all over her body.

Back
Top Bottom