Stupid question.

Safety in numbers, eh?

oh indeed - silly billies unite!!

CT

PS - actually, Debby sent me a link to BBQ Joes post the other day as she knew that kind of humour was right up my street - she wasn't wrong!
smile.png

So if I'm ever to find the right appendage, how much does chicken milk sell for these days?
And just how do you go about collecting it?

have a squeeze of whatever takes your fancy! Dunno if you'll get much milk, but imagine the fun you'll have trying?

So if I'm ever to find the right appendage, how much does chicken milk sell for these days?

I haven't checked the dairy aisle lately but I would think it would be rather expensive. Almost as rare as hen's teeth.

To collect it, I think you have to put them in a little harness to get them to stay on the milking platform. And then find a teeny, tiny bucket. And don't forget to keep the stray cats away!

CT

PS - actually, Debby sent me a link to BBQ Joes post the other day as she knew that kind of humour was right up my street - she wasn't wrong!
smile.png

Chris, you should have taken that as a warning!
gig.gif

CT

smile.png

I have seen him on a few posts.. I think he is one sick puppy,,, I am thinking of offering him my professional mental health services....Free of charge, of course, with a small donation...

I can send you some Chicken milk. I only charge 25 bucks a carton, I sell it in one pint cartons...

There is a small S&H fee.

I sent it in a Kemp's Dairy Milk carton so not one will steal it in transit....

Do not worry about the odor and the lumps. Chicken milk smells and looks sort of like soured cows milk....

have always wanted temporary possession of a "community shirt"... Are there any rules for things we cannot do in the shirt?

Two shirt rules:
1. Don't ask, don't tell
2. Shirt must be laundered before passing it on

That should work, right?

I have seen him on a few posts.. I think he is one sick puppy,,, I am thinking of offering him my professional mental health services....Free of charge, of course, with a small donation...

Joe is a sick puppy, that's why he fits in so well! Please don't change him.

But if he does take you up on those mental health services, inquiring minds want to know...do they include lobotomies or shock therapy?

Two shirt rules:
1. Don't ask, don't tell
2. Shirt must be laundered before passing it on

That should work, right?

Joe is a sick puppy, that's why he fits in so well! Please don't change him.

But if he does take you up on those mental health services, inquiring minds want to know...do they include lobotomies or shock therapy?

I never thought of that..BUT I have an old fencer laying around here somewhere.. I could really make the money,,I mean help him with it..

Back
Top Bottom