Styrofoam Incubators Club

What kind of Styrofoam Incubator do you have?

• Hovabator

Votes: 46 33.8%
  • Little Giant--manual controls

Votes: 15 11.0%
  • Little Giant--digital controls

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • Farm innovators

Votes: 33 24.3%

• Total voters
Pics
And number 5 is out. I can hear it from downstairs. I attempted to tape it and the camera turned off as it popped out lol. It was promptly inspected by the 30 ish hour old chick who thought chick perch sounded good but all seems well. They'll likely all be this color roughly. Daddy is blue and one of the two that isn't his has a barred mom I think and the other is a mystery so that's the egg I want to see hatch! Hope it's a yellow pullet because that would be so cute!!

I've got 4 eggs that go on LD tomorrow and 5 the next day, tomorrow's are red pyle, BBR, and white leg horn bamtams, the next 5 are the same plus one that's a game " hatch/grey" and blue Andalusian cross getting excited.....

Update on my LG mess. I wrote to Miller Manufacturing and let them know, in no uncertain terms, how upset and disappointed I was in their product. I also let them know that I found out that thei incubators were pretty much known for the temp spikes, and that I felt it was ridiculous that and 80 dollar purchase was not remotely reliable straight from the box...I did get a prompt reply that they were sorry for my disappointment and would like my shipping address and they would send me a new top part of the unit (with a new digital display). They also said that for best results, I should place probe directly under the fan..hmm..too bad they don't include THAT info in directions, lol..anyway, at least they seem to care and are trying to make it right. Just thought u all should, or might need the info..will keep u updated.

Back
Top Bottom