Submit Coop Design Pictures For The BYC.com Site!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
coopfinished2.jpg

I'm almost done with this coop and run(http://www.krisandken.com/chickieandthedumplings/newcoop.html). I have absolutely no experience building and made up much of the plans as I went along, but my wife and I (and more importantly the chickens) are pretty happy with it. The coop is 8x8 and so is the run.

Last edited:
Here are mine:
2597.jpg

Outside
9919.jpg

Outside door
414f.jpg

Ladder
497a.jpg

nest box
9af9.jpg

Outside 2
We built the nest box into the garage window.
They have a roost made out of an old windmill base, and wooden rods.
Dogginfox wrote:
Feel free to ask any questions

Same here! Feel free to ask any questions!​

Love your coop page, Ruth. Very detailed instructions and pics are great. You and your dh did a wonderful job!
just a suggestion...if you go back to your profile page and put that link with your "signature" it will show up on all your posts and everyone seeing any of your posts will go to the coop page. If you want to do that?

Last edited:
Hi Ozark Hen - thanks for the compliment and suggestion. I'm actually working on it as we speak. Just discovered the whole personal page thing - think it's great. Thought I would work in middle of night and no one would see it till it's finished. Guess you're a night owl too?

Quote:
Ruth, I am so sorry, I went back to bed after my last post to you. I am up and down all night. ha ha age thing...
gig.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom