Sulpha D dosage

AgnesBee1989

In the Brooder
Jun 18, 2023
Hi!

I'm currently treating my whole flock with a sulpha d course and was wondering what everyone recommends to dose for chickens? I can't hand feed as I work full time however have been giving them the preventative dose daily. Has that worked for others?

They have had ongoing coccidosis and it is working well, but I want to do this right!

Hi!

I'm currently treating my whole flock with a sulpha d course and was wondering what everyone recommends to dose for chickens? I can't hand feed as I work full time however have been giving them the preventative dose daily. Has that worked for others?

They have had ongoing coccidosis and it is working well, but I want to do this right!
You're currently treating them but wondering what the dose is?

Looks like on your other thread, it was recommended that you follow the instructions on the bottle.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/coccidosis-treatment-plan.1585887/post-26946974

As I mentioned I cannot follow the instructions as I am not home to do so. I want some advice or recommendation that was different to what was provided. The bottle does not have the dose for chickens just cockatoos

Back
Top Bottom