Supplement to promote feather growth?

Hi! Please forgive me, I did not see the from long away date! Sorry for the problems. 🤠

welcome for it! :) :) :)

A long story please? (Important b/c about fat soluble vitamins, A, D, E, because it cause so much trouble if not good amount).

Our chicken mame Layla she had overactive ovary. This uses up all her vitamin A, this means also no absorption calcium. All the time black water as diarheea, (mean livers is not working normally). She lay no shells with her eggs for long time! (no calcium absorbed). She have how you say it a pica? she eat too many tiny rocks trying to make calcium. but can not! This make block in her gizzard. That make infection of e coli and also yeast. See how big it is a problem?

Also this phrynoderma (sp?) on ankels happen. (I make picture, you can see please). It means scales on her legs do not close together, then looked open. Superlorin, she did not molt! ovary stay activated. Also was not eating. Molting need vitamin A always. We give vitamin A, 2 injections, and now. Another big deal, pin feathers on her bottom because she can not make new feathers from after her deficiency.

We use GNrH implant to close down ovary. Better than superlorin! Then we give injections vitamin A. Then she absord calcium from diet, and supplement 1g daily for 5 days. Then have no more pica. Also lavages to clear blocked guts (be careful with it, it can cause stroke in first 24 hours). We treat e.coli with antibiotic first, then treat yeast with nystatin. (Never do together, pick worse and fix it first).

After vitamin A, amazing change!! She eat so much! she so starving for a food she make angry sounds at her grapes and corns and all things, :D and wanted very much a green vegeis like spinach corinader from my mother land and chards. she eat so much worms and this little white grubs on grohnd. She very very healthy now but now she molt. Diet good but no so hungry.

Very important to all people, look after the A, D, E of your chicekns.

Dosing for vitomin A 25,000iu/kg bodyweight, wait 7 days, repeated if need.

Maybe I can use this in new postal? So so so important, easy to forget to make enough A D E for birds.

Thank you for your patiently.

Attachments

• layla shabsiyahan.jpeg
    layla shabsiyahan.jpeg
    39.2 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom