Support your 2nd amendment rights!

I am more along the lines of native use of hunting. you use it all. Meat and hide, guts are great for saving money on dog food. I am not an organ meat lover. SO it's poochy food lol. Antlers would make great coat racks and tack hooks. Recycle baby. :p

It is sad.. everything should be covered in the news.

There is joy and hope out there too. Triumph and victory over evil intentions.... feeding us only negative things all the time... makes us negative. We need to good we need to see the other side. Bravery moves me... lets see more of that. Stop glorifying suffering and evil intents by only giving such all the attention.

I agree, but how can you push your agenda if you show the good that the thing you're trying to outlaw does? That's what they're trying to do. Little do they realize that we can still find out about all the good that guns do too.

All news organizations almost always follow the edict in journalism: "If it bleeds, it leads."

The more violent and bloody an incident is, the more news coverage it will get. It has nothing to do with a political agenda.

There are a handful of corporations that own the majority of news outlets. Their agenda is making money.

Last edited:
Diane Feinstein never said that.

Putting words in quotes does not make it true.
You are correct. Frankly she has said so much stupid stuff that it all runs together. I saw that an it sounds like something stupid she would say an did not think to check. Here is her actual quote.
Quote: Not the same words but the meaning, at least to me is pretty close to the same.

high-capacity magazines? If you want to make sure no one respects anything you say about guns, that is a good term to use.

Courts have already said that the second protects weapons in common use for legitimate purposes. Military value has been the key weapons protected by the courts.

The AR an AK platform are the two most popular guns world wide. Both are commonly sold standard with a 30 round mag (all of mine are 25) an the full auto versions are common in the military of ever country on the planet.

So if the courts say common and military use is protected an you want to ban common cause you don't like it, well it does not work that way.

You also say the founders did not expect full auto? No, they expected broadsides from cannon laden privateers. An they got to see those happen. They would have laughed at the idea of bans on AR holding 30 rounds cause they are dangerous in the hands of the public but ok for the government.

Last edited:
By disarming people in a unsecured place you add liability not take it away.

If you tell someone they can not be armed for protection, you assume the responsibility to protect them. An obligation you did not have before that point.

Lets say a wild dog attacks a kid. Pretty common in Ga an I have shot one doing that my self.

If you have no policy you are not label for wild animal attacks. But if the dad can tell a jury that you told him to put his gun back in the car just before his baby was eaten you are toast.

1/2 of the cars that pull in my yard have a gun in them. 1 in 10 people are armed them selves. I have never an will never ask someone to disarm on my property or anywhere else. I have the right to but I am pro 2A an that means everyone, not just for me.

Last edited:
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom