Support your 2nd amendment rights!

Looks like the supreme leader is going to violate the Constitution once again as well as the will of the people by issuing an executive order on gun control. He always seems to have an excuse to not uphold the Constitution he swore to protect. He better stop worrying about Syria and start worrying about the USA or he may have his own Syria right in his own back yard.

Yes he gave himself executive order a while back. Amending the existing law to allow him to execute it in peace time, as well as a few other goodies. So it basically mean that the president at will, can become a dictator. Nice warm and fuzzy feeling huh?

And snopes lies about it as well. The while house sent the letter itself, I don't see how that is false.

Yes he gave himself executive order a while back. Amending the existing law to allow him to execute it in peace time, as well as a few other goodies. So it basically mean that the president at will, can become a dictator. Nice warm and fuzzy feeling huh?

And snopes lies about it as well. The while house sent the letter itself, I don't see how that is false.

So what E.O. are you speaking of ?

philosoraptor-constitution.jpg

That's an innovative idea. Maybe they should put proposed bills in emails so they know what is in them before they pass them. Just saying. Philosoraptor

Last edited:
I like this thread. I have to agree with so many of you. Also, one thing that media doesn't report on and government doesn't understand is that the cities that have some of the strictest gun laws are the ones with the highest crime rates. Hmm... must be because they just don't have enough laws restricting guns (I'm being EXTREMELY sarcastic in that sentence).
he.gif

I like this thread. I have to agree with so many of you. Also, one thing that media doesn't report on and government doesn't understand is that the cities that have some of the strictest gun laws are the ones with the highest crime rates. Hmm... must be because they just don't have enough laws restricting guns (I'm being EXTREMELY sarcastic in that sentence).
he.gif
The real funny thing is that the gun opponents will say, they have more gun crimes because there's not tougher gun law where the crime doesn't happen.
lau.gif

Thats one thing that I hate. The metal pipeline junk. They claim that guns are bought here in Ga an trucked to NYC an cause the gun crime in NYC. Now I am sure the pipeline is real. Supply an demand is as trustworthy as gravity. But the idea that the guns are the cause of NYC crime is crazy. Ether more guns = more crime or they dont, it cant be both ways. But the antis want it both ways. They say that NYC crime is higher cause of the Ga guns but the guns are not an issue in Ga. It only becomes an issue when it crosses a line on a map. If the gun was the issue then Ga would have the crime an NY would not. We have more guns per person than most states.

The real issue has to be something that is linked to that line on a map. A lot of people talk about culture, but culture does not follow those lines very well. Laws on the other hand are linked to those lines. Fact is that here in Ga you have a 1 in 10 chance that any person you try to rob is packing heat. If you try to rob someone in their home or car you have better than a 50% chance they will be armed. The odds of someone being armed in NYC is almost none. Criminals are not stupid. They want a safe workplaces as much as you do. They move to places where the odds of being shot are low.

There was a episode of "To Catch A Thief" where the man talks about how he chooses his target. He flat said that he works in the cities he does cause he does not want to get shot. Outside those places people have guns.

Last edited:
Blaming guns for crime is like blaming spoons for Rossie O'Donnell being fat.

Exactly.

Another interesting thing to ask yourself is that if guns cause crimes and outlawing guns will stop or reduce crimes, how come there are few to no crimes in places that guns are very common in? How come a police station doesn't get shot up? The answer is simple. As stated previously, criminals are far less likely to commit a crime in a place where they can get shot. So disarming the citizens of the U.S or passing laws restricting gun related things (or trying to) is just going to give the criminals a go ahead on committing crimes. Honestly, do you really think that a criminal is going to follow the laws?

Back
Top Bottom