Surviving Minnesota!

Kloppers :abs can rip their toenails on ice chunks. Mine are sweethearts but they do dumb things like that. My old lab has me worried, she is a little over 10. A couple nights ago she was sitting on my lap in my recliner. When she jumped down, she started limping. We gave her some pain pills, and she seemed ok.

Tonight when she jumped off she could hardly walk. She is just laying on her bed now, but looks like she is in pain.

I hate when they hit 10, it means any day could be the last day with me.

I can dig a dozen post holes here in about 5 minutes to a depth of 4 ft, the soil is so easy to dig in. Of course it will be 2 feet wide on the top from caving.

I am glad Roger is doing better.

And the Vote is 2 for Ole having got to the CLB hen in her hour or two of freedom...Dang Ole! If she has CLB in her and Ole is her Dad, I am betting on robin blue eggs. My CLB's have blue eggs, I have no green tint to them even.

Oh and I picked my winner for Idol this season already. The kid that sang Ghost rider.

Last edited:
Good Morning..... Coffee time!!

Guess what that silly woman I live with said last night before falling asleep..

She said.......... She thinks I "better" move that "incubator thing" out of the hallway, as she is tired of walking around it.

Can you believe that? This to me is more than permission to move it to the dining room table. I think it is a direct order to set it on the table.

BTW no creamette owner as send me hate mail yet.

Poor luck on the powerball ralphie. I see it is over 500 million. That is apparently high enough for DW to tell me to buy some tickets too. She said that then she wouldn't have to work again and she could build a house with 30 bathrooms.... Apparently she wants to spend the rest of her life scrubbing toilets haha

Imagine the flock you could keep with that kind of cash

Kloppers I am planning on winning Saturday, so tell your wife to save the two bucks,,,,

How did you get lower level tickets? I had season tickets for 8 years and never got out of the nose bleed area.. (before I got upset at Denny Green and vowed to never watch another Vikings game.)

Back
Top Bottom