Surviving Minnesota!

They are not as pretty as Ralphies SS or Doms but they have the best personalities. So maybe so maybe you would consider adding at least one to your flock :)

Thank you Banty :) I wish I had new pics but my *blank* Guineas have pulled tail feathers out of every dang bird I have. Nasty little things...

Aren't they awful?? I didn't even have them a year before I gave them away for free just to get them off my property ASAP. Nasty boogers were trying to kill my sultans and new chicks.

BC are the crappie biting ? Not planning to fish this trip but if they turn on I will find a couple free hours . What do you know about the local ferns ? Are they Ostrich ferns ? Those fiddle heads on emerging Ostrich are a edible greens . Might be about the right time to pick while I am there . I hear bracken fern will give you the quick step . Do not need that while working .
big_smile.png

My SS chicks are 4 weeks old now. They are very friendly. My DH is supposedly taking care of them while I sit in the hospital with my mom she is in icu. She hasn't woken today.

LOOK AT THEM!!

They have stink eye!

WHo wants a stink eyed chicken?

:old :gig :he

Their stink eye adds character! Plus would you want to mess with a bird who is always giving you the look? None of my birds except the guineas dare raise their hackles at the buckeyes as they take crap from nobody! The Guineas are just so dang persistent!

Back
Top Bottom