Surviving Minnesota!

Good morning!! Saw a yellow rumped warbler last night!!

OH and it appears fellow chickeners that I have 2 more broodies! My other Cochin and now a Wyandotte have been in the same spot for the past 2 days...eeesh....I was told when I decided to get chickens that I would be lucky to get one of my hens to go broody, and that it doesn't happen often...well here's to being lucky! (should have played the lottery) @duluthralphie and @holm25 ....(oh shoot can't remember who else was telling me they had eggs?) so how do I get some eggs from you folks?

OH and it appears fellow chickeners that I have 2 more broodies! My other Cochin and now a Wyandotte have been in the same spot for the past 2 days...eeesh....I was told when I decided to get chickens that I would be lucky to get one of my hens to go broody, and that it doesn't happen often...well here's to being lucky! (should have played the lottery) @duluthralphie and @holm25 ....(oh shoot can't remember who else was telling me they had eggs?) so how do I get some eggs from you folks?

Siggie: Broodiness is contagious, dont cha know... LOL. Well especially with those breeds and as they are winding down in spring laying season those hormones move on to broody if they have the tendency. Pretty natural response actually. But if you're wanting eggs now instead...it's a pain.

I will PM you. If I can figure out how to send one...

Back
Top Bottom