Surviving Minnesota!

Not that I would miss Fargo but this is weird

Screenshot_20170930-195532.png

Only had .34 inches rain here in September . Really dry . Tomatoes still producing . Nice to have fresh ones . I took some cluster tomatoes on my trip . They holdup good but lack the acid flavor I like . Have 4 golden delicious pumpkin . The good ones everyone likes . Cucumbers are about done . Gonna miss them .
I think we got ten inches of rain so far here for the whole year, so far.

IMG_1705.JPG
I don't know if you saw this one or not. They are so cute. This batch are natural free rangers for sure. I still have them in the garage because of their size. I think those smaller hawks sit around here more than the eagles. Anyways snack sized chickens I've learned stay closer to me and brood longer than the average chicken. But when the garage door opens off they go bravely and free range the two sides of the house. Feeding with the big girls and roosters.

The lavender will have some cute muff and beard for sister.
I'll get more photos but today is a steady down pour outside

View attachment 1149530 I don't know if you saw this one or not. They are so cute. This batch are natural free rangers for sure. I still have them in the garage because of their size. I think those smaller hawks sit around here more than the eagles. Anyways snack sized chickens I've learned stay closer to me and brood longer than the average chicken. But when the garage door opens off they go bravely and free range the two sides of the house. Feeding with the big girls and roosters.

The lavender will have some cute muff and beard for sister.
I'll get more photos but today is a steady down pour outside

I found this BC, it might help with the small hawk problem

Smaller Hawk crock-pot Soup

First, boil one smaller hawk until the meat "falls" off the bones.

1 1/2 cup mixed Veggies
1 cup potatoes
1/2 celery (optional)
3 cups prepared chicken broth
Spice to taste
De-boned hawk

Mix all ingredients and place in crock pot for 8 hours.
Serve hot.

Back
Top Bottom