Surviving Minnesota!

A day in the life of BC and her nut can dog.
View attachment 1273676
Loving the fresh snow! So hyper. She ate my owl wool knit hat my sister made for Me yesterday.

View attachment 1273678
My babies love their greens.

View attachment 1273679
Presents awaiting. Please excuse the white wash committee (2 young scared pullets who don’t want to be roost trained with the others) are busy at their jobs every night.

Precious welsummer egg.
View attachment 1273680

And this little tidbit.
Dogs can be a pain in the butt... But imagine life without them? It would be too peaceful!

You have some beautiful eggs and spoiled chooks!

Well it sounds like I'm about last on the Instant Pot Train! :woot:woot

I've got it out on my counter for the next how many weeks and am forcing myself to cook this way only. The clean up is certainly doable!
Ralphie. I wonder if they inject those rotisserie birds with butter and broth or something. They have a little briney taste all the way through the meat.

I want to make the yogurt! Nummy. DD loves yogurt (does not drink much milk) but makes up for it in yogurt and cottage cheese consumption.

Well it sounds like I'm about last on the Instant Pot Train! :woot:woot

I've got it out on my counter for the next how many weeks and am forcing myself to cook this way only. The clean up is certainly doable!
Ralphie. I wonder if they inject those rotisserie birds with butter and broth or something. They have a little briney taste all the way through the meat.

I want to make the yogurt! Nummy. DD loves yogurt (does not drink much milk) but makes up for it in yogurt and cottage cheese consumption.

When doing up the bird just a tad of ACV seems to take the flavoring into the meat without disrupting the taste. (tad equals around a 1 second pour or 1/4 cup..maybe)

Back
Top Bottom