Surviving Minnesota!

Ok so I had to glove up today and check the cow today because she had a smell to her and sure as heck she has an RP. So I worked on it a little with no luck so I gave a dose of penicillin in hopes to help loosen it up a little... I will try again tomorrow and if that doesn’t work we will get a uterine bolus to help loosen it up more... The bolus also helps prevent any infection and will shrink the uterus down again...
Ugh. No good.

Still no eggs....

Could there be another issue? I just assumed daylight was the deal. They're dry, watered, seem to eat quite a bit of the Purina Layer each day....

I’m attending the debates that Ralphie is participating in. One of the candidates is a regular jerk. Ralphie is doing great, he is clearly the most knowledgeable.

Thanks! Sorry I did not get to talk to you and the kid, before you left. I wanted to see you two but that one guy cornered me, and I could not get away from him....

I was feeling like the guy on the wall during firing squad practice for a while tonight. I think they all took a shot or two at me. Oh well. I actually enjoyed it up there tonight.

Still no eggs....

Could there be another issue? I just assumed daylight was the deal. They're dry, watered, seem to eat quite a bit of the Purina Layer each day....

Mine are hit and miss. I got a dozen from my layers yesterday and 9 from my show girls.... Today I got 2 from the layers and 3 from the show girls..

Back
Top Bottom