Surviving Minnesota!

I am going to spend the coin and actually get those intake manifold hoses. to For it to only run with full choke, to me, indicates an air leak somewhere and that is the most likely spot.

I should have just paid the 350.

Great news then a funny story.. I have 3 offers on table already this morning and scheduled showings still today.. whoo hoo... Get to getting them eggs from Porter Ralphie he will be coming to his new home soon.. and my rooster and hens.. LOL.. super happy day...

OK now for my funny story......

keep in mind i have memory foam padding under carpet...

I went and cleaned out the coop this morning and yes my beautiful strawberry laid me a very pretty egg at my feet when is was petting her.Love it when she does that... I picked up the egg and put it in my pocket and gave her a pet and told her Thank You... i came into house pulled the egg out of my pocket and went to take my coat off, i was standing at the top of the stairs the egg fell out of my hand and rolled down the top step and then BOUNCED 2 feet in the air i started yelling OHH NOO not my egg.. Bounce down another step i was trying to catch it in mid Bounce i knew there was no catching it but i still tried ,,, who would have thought a egg could bounce that high.. it bounced about 4 or 5 times in the air THEN plop down and shattered on the tile at the bottom of the stairs ,,, by then everyone was out of there rooms and asking whats going on are you OK?? and i just stood there looking at my poor egg.. But it was so cool it was worth losing the egg after i said what had happened everyone wanted to try it.. LOL...what the heck why not.. lets have some fun.. So we did.....couldn't believe it didn't break bouncing down the stairs...Now that should be a commercial for their carpet padding...

Coffee I am so happy for you!

Porter will be so happy. He is such a nice Tom. If he was a blue or Self blue I would keep him for breeding. I just do not need a rusty lavender tom. I want to keep my two lines separate and the odds are I will get another rusty lavender from JJ and Ethel this year.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom