Surviving Minnesota!

1E6D90CC-2611-4B7E-AAED-457839209230.jpeg

Guess where my drive tonight led me?

I had a calico kitty giving my leg hugs with her front paws and then she gave an extra squeeze . Lol. Nice kitty.

Beautiful birds and of course a favorite coop of mine.

The chicken keeper just as nice as he is on here. Nice doing business with you holms!

View attachment 1344410

I had a calico kitty giving my leg hugs with her front paws and then she gave an extra squeeze . Lol. Nice kitty.

The chicken keeper just as nice as he is on here. Nice doing business with you holms!
That is one beautiful bird!! :drool

View attachment 1344410

That’s an awful nice turkey! LOL!

It was great meeting you! If that cat wasn’t pregnant I would have told you to toss it! She is the biggest pain in the butt and is constantly climbing on people!

ok so I went to check on broody. Door pushed way open. Two eggs kicked way off nest all of them cold and Pearl in the big coop. :barnie
So I plucked her off two blue eggs — nice and toasty — and put her on nice chilly 40 degree eggs. That should cool down that breast for a bit lol.

She also pooped in the nest:yesss: :clap:rolleyes::he

View attachment 1344410

That tom sure is strutting his stuff, isn't he?

G'Day all.

BC If you're going to ask people to guess where they went and show a picture, you should have showed us something other than Mr T. He is a one of a kind and pretty hard to get the answer wrong with him in the picture.

You should have shown us Ethel Jr. Only a few know her.

Looks like the weather people decided to remove the snow from the forecast for today....I am betting they were afraid of ending up in the bed next to Phil....

Hopefully, I will get something done in the coops today. it would help if the snow were to melt though.

Morning . Cloudy , windy and cold here . Wasted a sunny day yesterday in town . TSC is moving so some plants were 80 % off . Came home with some asparagus roots and 2 small hazelnut bushes . I looked at chicks but resisted . Hey BC how is the melt going ?

Yesterday’s baby... Beautiful big bull calf... This cow has had 5 heifer calves in a row and finally had a bull calf... This is one of our favorite cows... She’s absolutely stunning... She has three daughters and two granddaughters in the herd...

64F625AF-C338-4651-B6BE-BC842B45124A.jpeg
59813982-7BE5-4BCB-8B6F-549556DFFEC2.jpeg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom