Surviving Minnesota!

Good Morning!
This weekend promises to be eventful, my husbands cousin is getting married in the barn. Stupid weather forecast is 86 degrees for tomorrow, oh yeah and the bride and groom are from the Twin Cities and have some wildly creative tastes in comparison to my simplistic tastes.

Good Morning!
This weekend promises to be eventful, my husbands cousin is getting married in the barn. Stupid weather forecast is 86 degrees for tomorrow, oh yeah and the bride and groom are from the Twin Cities and have some wildly creative tastes in comparison to my simplistic tastes.

Pictures of the wildly creative?

Here are pictures of half the barn, hopefully the other half is completed this morning. So I can snag pictures.
24239C60-C462-4AB3-A8C3-CFF3CF4BAD03.jpeg
D4D734E0-CE46-4B97-AFDF-6CE0834B4A7E.jpeg
F029D12A-0697-4DC4-9874-12A7A8DC42E1.jpeg
445F1202-82F1-413B-A6B4-C8238C4EF831.jpeg

Cliff notes: new editor fired... secretary is new editor. Shes not too bright, we call her the wicked witch she reminds us of the neighbor on oz that rode a bike as she does the same thing. Got promoted to youth ministry which is both a blessing and a curse. Church isnt closing instead we are doing reformation and I'm a leader now:th. District leader wants me to take my liscense but I dont know about that. Would be nice to have a decent paycheck though. Guy who voted to close basically threw a tantrum and asked to be removed from all church functions including his seat on council good riddance. District leader has been using our chicken story. I guess our little church was saved by a good woman who gave a boy chickens :wee Which btw erli the story of the boy with chickens helped us raise 5k to help pay the bills without touching our dwindling savings of the church. Pancake breakfasts,of course we know where the eggs came from. Its harvest season and we are busy people I'll update more later

Back
Top Bottom