Surviving Minnesota!

Morning . Had 9 degrees with light hoar frost . Wife's dryer quit yesterday . Parts run done and dryer is fixed and running . 90 some $ . Thermal fuse . No blockage in exhaust vent so assumed cycling thermostat did not shut off at high limit . So 2 part switch . $40 , $30 and $15 for the Thermal fuse . Life here at malfunction junction .:gig

Huge day for me. Earlier this week I received an email from a University of SD asking me to attend a volleyball camp/clinic in MN. I did not look at it much until Friday, when I realized that USD and a few other colleges, including NDSU who are all D1 would be there. I told my family and my mom and sister convinced me to go to the camp/clinic. So now in March I will make my way to St. Bonifacius for it. I am super excited to do this and to finally pull the trigger on starting my recruiting process:D

Thanks guys! I knew I could count on you for good for nothing advice! :lau:lol::th
Way back when I had bantams, they totally free ranged and other than having food and water always available, I really didn't do anything special for them. They were really good about going broody and raising their own or others chicks. I even stuck a turkey egg under one of them which she hatched and raised.

Because I let them totally free range and did nothing to contain them, I eventually lost every one of them to Great Horned Owls.

Day two. Got here at 5. Suppose to leave at 10. Still working.
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom