Surviving Minnesota!

@hmarg06 Hey, is this your picture? Congratulations!
upload_2018-12-8_22-28-13.png

Here is wishing you the best possible outcome in your medical procedure Ralphie !
I think the Peafowl would be a good idea for you Ralphie. When I lived in Iowa one of the neighbors had a pair. The male would fly up on the roof of my house and start his calling. It does get one's attention.

:droolGood luck on surgery Ralphie!

However, with the incrimination of Hoover, I would be very cautious of anyone offering you get well soup. :lau

Thanks..
And Thanks EJB

Any soup around here could be Hoover soup. Last night he sat along side the stock tank and not on top of it. He is a weird bird. He follows me around waiting for me to drop a morsel, I think. He is not very aggressive with the turkeys, and the only rooster spats I have seen him get into is when there is a fence between him and the fellow he is fighting with.

I am thinking of making a new pen and giving him a couple girls. I have 9 hens with the cockerel. I doubt he can handle all 9.

The buckeye still thinks of the toads as his. He sits outside their pen and pines for them. He could be intimidating his son, (the cockerel).,

Anyone else getting ready to set eggs. My son claims if I don’t set eggs pretty soon he is going to use them as target practice.
E076F59B-FA27-467B-9371-EDA96DF6442A.jpeg

Incubator and Hatcher cleaned, sanitized and running. Temps are holding steady. Next up, clean and sanitize the water systems, hopefully I can stabilize humidity in the next couple of days to set by the weekend. Anyone else as crazy as us?

Buff Orpington large fowl, buckeye large fowl and a few bantams.

I need all the advice I can get on bantams? Anyone willing to offer up some tidbits about hatching bantams?

Anyone else getting ready to set eggs. My son claims if I don’t set eggs pretty soon he is going to use them as target practice.
View attachment 1612456

Incubator and Hatcher cleaned, sanitized and running. Temps are holding steady. Next up, clean and sanitize the water systems, hopefully I can stabilize humidity in the next couple of days to set by the weekend. Anyone else as crazy as us?

Buff Orpington large fowl, buckeye large fowl and a few bantams.

I need all the advice I can get on bantams? Anyone willing to offer up some tidbits about hatching bantams?
Bantams can be roasted like Cornish game hens....I hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom