Surviving Minnesota!

1226410-e8d1dc80de17cca35856c6d2cb55f422.gif

Ralphie, is this the Royal Palm who was guilty of frequenting the bird feeder ? If that is the case I wonder about where Judy was during the time this incident took place ?
The photos of said deceased turkey cause to me to wonder if it was the victim of some period of long term abuse or neglect ? Possibly as a result of that it decided to end it all ?

Ralphie, is this the Royal Palm who was guilty of frequenting the bird feeder ? If that is the case I wonder about where Judy was during the time this incident took place ?
The photos of said deceased turkey cause to me to wonder if it was the victim of some period of long term abuse or neglect ? Possibly as a result of that it decided to end it all ?
This was the same hen that enjoyed a communal snack with the wild birds. I am wondering if the WW hexed the poor bird into drowning herself and then compelled Hoover to close the lid on the barrel.....As was pointed out in the turkey thread by @Molpet she could have been taking revenge on the friendly Hen for defecating on the deck also.

One has to worry about the actions of the WW.

While I would never neglect a bird, I do get the sense they do not get enough love and affection from the double X chromosomed people residing here.

Wow, he is beautiful.

Please refrain from making these type of comments. Hoover has enough problems and these type of statements just reinforce his narcissistic tendencies, and do nothing to help him with his alcohol problems. He will pick up on this and when questioned again about his activities simply say, " but I am so handsome, I could never do that" or "I am so good looking I deserve (whatever it is he wants)"

BTW Hoover is not all that smart, he has nearly no reading comprehension and lacks the common sense God gave a gnat, so while he is well suited to be a Representative in the state house, he is easily swayed and lead astray with comments like you said.

...I am sure you can understand this and will refrain in the future...

Now onto the weather, it appears many of you are in the single digit range today. You have my sympathies. If you are flying today make sure you are in a craft with heated leading edges, or you may not be flying as long as you plan to be. Many an aircraft has been grounded prematurely and from a several hundred feet on days like this. The whore frost, or hoar frost as the southerners in are midst call it ( :lau:lau:lau) is back in full force today....

I have to get running, a I have things to get done before I go to Edina to live for a while tomorrow. If I do not get them done they will remain undone as I will be returning (if I return) with severe restrictions as to weight I can lift and movement. I am trying to get the coop set up so the WW can take care of the birds for a month or better if need be.

Morning . Double digits here at 15 when I got up . Making crockpot baked beans today . From scratch . It has been forever since we made these it seems . Had to browse receipes . Lost recipe it seems . I see BC had -2 this morning .

Morning . Double digits here at 15 when I got up . Making crockpot baked beans today . From scratch . It has been forever since we made these it seems . Had to browse receipes . Lost recipe it seems . I see BC had -2 this morning .

I make them in my (power cooker ) pressure cooker instead of crock pot as then are faster and I like using dried beans... You have made me hungry for baked beans though, but I think I have to avoid them until after surgery. The surgeons may not like the after effects.

This was the same hen that enjoyed a communal snack with the wild birds. I am wondering if the WW hexed the poor bird into drowning herself and then compelled Hoover to close the lid on the barrel.....As was pointed out in the turkey thread by @Molpet she could have been taking revenge on the friendly Hen for defecating on the deck also.

One has to worry about the actions of the WW.

While I would never neglect a bird, I do get the sense they do not get enough love and affection from the double X chromosomed people residing here.
:gig

Morning all. Quiet morning. Looking st diet options for my sister LOL. Not your average diet but it sounds like she has Juvenile RA. No surprise there. Our family is full of RA... We might be going the no gluten route. Uffda

I have been toying with the idea of getting a few cows.....Because nothing would make Judy happier than me having pigs and cows to go with my chickens...

I found this on craigslist. I know it has been a while since I owned cattle (30 ish years).... How do they know the calf embryo is a heifer?
https://marshall.craigslist.org/grd/d/bred-dexter-cows/6757502268.html

Morning all. Quiet morning. Looking st diet options for my sister LOL. Not your average diet but it sounds like she has Juvenile RA. No surprise there. Our family is full of RA... We might be going the no gluten route. Uffda
I am gluten free and dairy free.. it is a challenge eating out.. easy if you stay home and cook from scratch
How do they know the calf embryo is a heifer?
https://www.agweb.com/article/early...determine-gender-naa-university-news-release/

Back
Top Bottom