Surviving Minnesota!

I am extermely busy with spousal wars.... I have decided it is time to find a new spouse.....

If any of you are interested in applying please answer the following questions...

True/ False

1) Ralphie's birds are allowed to roam and roost on the deck.
2) I enjoy cleaning Ralphie's chicken coops.
3) I would never move Ralphie's car keys.
4) Drill bits, screws, nuts and similar items belong in the kitchen.
5) I would never cook Beets or green peppers in the house.
6) I believe any money I earn belongs to my Husband.
7) Dog's belong on the couch next to their master.
8) Cleaning any droppings the dog leaves is woman's work.
9) I will change my opinion on any subject to mirror Ralphie's opinion.

There are more but answering these 9 are a good start. I hope I am not inundated with positive responses..... Also Please do not inform the WW of this search at this time. This is a secret search......
The correct answer to #6 is "Hahahaha... screw you." Good luck finding this mystical woman, and if you find one, shove off, 'cause I'd like to marry her. :gig

✅ I’ll get some mint gum going in my purse.
Even though I’m losing some weight I’m sabotaging keto breath with left over Xmas cookies and milk at night... :rolleyes::hmm

I’ll get there. I’m enjoying the fatty foods though. :gig
Today I’m having a bullet coffee. It’s actually pretty good.

Ralphie.. if she’s gotta wash them twice you may have an incubator of scrambled eggs ( with shells I’m guessing)

Thank you Shaw btw for the likes. You set me up for more trophy points from BYC world or whatever.
Beware of "dirty keto" too!! You can't eat tacos with a fried cheese shell and greasy bacon burgers every day, that's called dirty keto! :lau
Or so says Dr. Oz. Anyway. :gig
On a serious note, wishing you the best. I should lose some pounds myself but I'm afraid no-one trusts a skinny cook! :cool:

I’ll have to google and read to see what they mean by that. I think pastured is preferred over high production, feed lot products. Hard and expensive to get. I’ve read also that if it’s working and using what you have in your fridge already don’t be shamed by the labels and just do better next shopping trip.
I have sourced 3 dozen eggs from somebody who has 80 birds vs. 7. Little Abigail will not be able to keep up with this. My one green egg layer . She’s been laying all winter for me though.

I’ll have to google and read to see what they mean by that. I think pastured is preferred over high production, feed lot products. Hard and expensive to get. I’ve read also that if it’s working and using what you have in your fridge already don’t be shamed by the labels and just do better next shopping trip.
I have sourced 3 dozen eggs from somebody who has 80 birds vs. 7. Little Abigail will not be able to keep up with this. My one green egg layer . She’s been laying all winter for me though.
Do you need more birds? I can help you with that.

I haven't studied it much. I just watch Dr Oz on occasion and they were talking about side effects of some of the high fat foods such as a lot of bacon and burgers. They said people will still lose weight but it's hard on your arteries. They want you to consume "healthy fats" like avocado and coconut. How can you live on avocado and coconut? :lol:
I don't know what all is considered healthy fat. But one woman said she was eating lots of pork rinds cause she found out she could eat them on keto:gig
Dirty keto!!:lau
I can't even stand the smell of pork rinds. :sick

I haven't studied it much. I just watch Dr Oz on occasion and they were talking about side effects of some of the high fat foods such as a lot of bacon and burgers. They said people will still lose weight but it's hard on your arteries. They want you to consume "healthy fats" like avocado and coconut. How can you live on avocado and coconut? :lol:
I don't know what all is considered healthy fat. But one woman said she was eating lots of pork rinds cause she found out she could eat them on keto:gig
Dirty keto!!:lau
I can't even stand the smell of pork rinds. :sick
Pork rinds are great!!!!! A free food..

Back
Top Bottom