Surviving Minnesota!

I haven't studied it much. I just watch Dr Oz on occasion and they were talking about side effects of some of the high fat foods such as a lot of bacon and burgers. They said people will still lose weight but it's hard on your arteries. They want you to consume "healthy fats" like avocado and coconut. How can you live on avocado and coconut? :lol:
I don't know what all is considered healthy fat. But one woman said she was eating lots of pork rinds cause she found out she could eat them on keto:gig
Dirty keto!!:lau
I can't even stand the smell of pork rinds. :sick
Heathen. Pork rinds are the food of the gods.

Just a warning to all you working class out there....be very weary when seeing misc other duties as assigned. On a job description. I am an accountant who recently took a new job, here is my misc other duty.
738711C6-0FA4-41CE-95DD-D811805B376D.jpeg
I was in charge of passing tutti fruity from on kid to another. Tutti is a milk snake. (Tutti likes mice, eggs and other small rodents).

Just a warning to all you working class out there....be very weary when seeing misc other duties as assigned. On a job description. I am an accountant who recently took a new job, here is my misc other duty. View attachment 1639266I was in charge of passing tutti fruity from on kid to another. Tutti is a milk snake. (Tutti likes mice, eggs and other small rodents).
Wow! He's adorable.

Just a warning to all you working class out there....be very weary when seeing misc other duties as assigned. On a job description. I am an accountant who recently took a new job, here is my misc other duty. View attachment 1639266I was in charge of passing tutti fruity from on kid to another. Tutti is a milk snake. (Tutti likes mice, eggs and other small rodents).

It appears "tutti" still has it's head attached. I find it easier to identify snakes if their head is detached.

Back
Top Bottom