Surviving Minnesota!

I can't complain about the cold, they forecasted we would have a mild and dry winter and so far they are right. We have barely got any snow and the temps have been reasonable. We are supposed to have winds of 40mph and gusts to 60mph this weekend with a little bit of snow. Why my great uncle and the family before him never thought to plant tree rows I will never know...

Good morning all. Temp here at 4:30 when I got up was -26 even with the moderating impact from the big lake. Hate to tell you all but the forecast for February is for extreme cold and above avg. snowfall.
I am considering getting some Antarctic Hardy Hens. They are extremely winter hardy but only lay two eggs per year. they look much like Penguins.

Happy Birthday Holm's. You are likely celebrating by going ice fishing ?

Good morning all. Temp here at 4:30 when I got up was -26 even with the moderating impact from the big lake. Hate to tell you all but the forecast for February is for extreme cold and above avg. snowfall.
I am considering getting some Antarctic Hardy Hens. They are extremely winter hardy but only lay two eggs per year. they look much like Penguins.

Happy Birthday Holm's. You are likely celebrating by going ice fishing ?

Penguin, pigeon about the same thing, both start with a p and end with an n.

The forecast is not a pleasant one, you are correct. It is for that reason I am planning a vacation to Mc Murdo Bay beach.

Back
Top Bottom