Surviving Minnesota!

Well, we’re out! Or at least we COULD be out if we wanted to be. DH was sliding sideways with those itty bitty front wheels, but he managed to open a channel through the snow all the way to where the other people plow. He didn’t even get the tractor stuck or anything, though it sure looked like he was going to a few times. So anyway, Hurrays for him (but softly... we wouldn’t want to wake him.) :p

Well, we’re out! Or at least we COULD be out if we wanted to be. DH was sliding sideways with those itty bitty front wheels, but he managed to open a channel through the snow all the way to where the other people plow. He didn’t even get the tractor stuck or anything, though it sure looked like he was going to a few times. So anyway, Hurrays for him (but softly... we wouldn’t want to wake him.) :p
Hurray!

Holm's, I am beginning to be mildly concerned about you. At your age I would think there is another type of young female you would have particular interest in ?
On the other hand, complete noninterest in the female of the species is likely to result in less stress and more money in your life ?
The warmer weather is nice. The South facing slope near my chickens home is beginning to show some bare spots. This means that free range activity will soon be the order of the day.

Back
Top Bottom