Surviving Minnesota!

Speaking of rabbits we know have somewhere between 14-16 Flemish cross yard rabbits... you can't gor anywhere without seeing one.

It always makes me laugh when people say "So those Cochins are fluffy right, so they should be cold hardy". Good joke, here are mine sitting on their feeder so they don't step in snow
View attachment 1706542 View attachment 1706549

Also my sisters PW cock is looking so nice right now!
View attachment 1706541 View attachment 1706546
Nice rooster!

Speaking of rabbits we know have somewhere between 14-16 Flemish cross yard rabbits... you can't gor anywhere without seeing one.

It always makes me laugh when people say "So those Cochins are fluffy right, so they should be cold hardy". Good joke, here are mine sitting on their feeder so they don't step in snow
View attachment 1706542 View attachment 1706549

Also my sisters PW cock is looking so nice right now!
View attachment 1706541 View attachment 1706546

:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau

Funny, wussy girls... what sillies, and what a beautiful boyfriend they have. They probably don’t want to mess up their dainty toe feathers in case he struts by and sees them not at their best. ;)

LOL, Ralphie... I’m sure you’re at least as good a patient as my DH. Men are s.u.c.h babies. I’ll take a peds patient or a female any day over a male patient. Babies are tough... men are just babies (and not the tough kind, either). Except for Gyn. Gyn is the worst of all, even worse than big baby men. :barnie

Listen to your wife. The only thing awfuller than not enough pain relief is too much of those nasty narcotics. Really. Breathe deep. Is this from your slip yesterday? Hope you feel better very soon. :hitAn aching leg is just miserable.

LOL, Ralphie... I’m sure you’re at least as good a patient as my DH. Men are s.u.c.h babies. I’ll take a peds patient or a female any day over a male patient. Babies are tough... men are just babies (and not the tough kind, either). Except for Gyn. Gyn is the worst of all, even worse than big baby men. :barnie

Listen to your wife. The only thing awfuller than not enough pain relief is too much of those nasty narcotics. Really. Breathe deep. Is this from your slip yesterday? Hope you feel better very soon. :hitAn aching leg is just miserable.
No.. I had surgery on my leg today.. it was very complicate surgery.. I am lucky to have survived it...

The doc was amazed at how well I handle all the pain...

Oh, did I mention they stuck me three places in my left hand.. before going to my right hand to start the IV?

But I complain or even mention that? Nope, I just suffered in silence... I am just that tough.. I never ever whine...

Morning all.. I am back to being my normal self today..

I have informed my spouse I might need to replace her...she is failing to obey...

However, she is nursing me like a average nurse would..

My view of the world so far today: 397D7120-23C5-45AB-AC0A-E7BF413FE9D9.jpeg

I am thinking of getting up as the bed pan delivery service is subpar here.

I have avoided pain pills since midnight!!! Yay for me.

The glue on my leg loosened and I bled a little... nurse Judy says it looks ok... I am hoping my leg does not fall off.

Back
Top Bottom