Surviving Minnesota!

I hope you all have a better weekend planned than I do...

I have a track hoe rented and will be repairing water lines and putting in a new line....

I get to do this with just the WW’s help...

My kids decided they have better things to do than help Dad today...oh well...

One of these times I might find something better to do when they need help.....but I doubt it, I always jump to their aid...

I have 8 hens left in my roaming flock... I really need some one to take some turkey hens off my hands.

I would just process them but they follow me around and stare up at me with puppy dog eyes. They are so darn sweet too.

Speaking of things I need gone...I still have a kitten or two that need to go away.......

Lake Vermilion is lovely as usual.
But I always find myself wishing to be home for the birds or to do a yard project.
Moms celebration of life is on the 8th so lots to do there. It will be at her home and I’ll be addressing our family and friends. Did it at Ripley for Dad too. Sad practice...
Jerry that’s our church but haven’t went for some years. I’ve heard ‘going to the well’ is good chow.

I think Halloween I’m going to decorate that cabin for DH’s work and then head to Hutchinson to see my bird people if you all are going. See what the hoopla is about.

I have been partially house ridden for almost a week now. I landed weird after going up for a block at practice last week Monday and my knee proceeded to bend weird inwards and outwards ensuing a pop on both sides when I landed. There are some not so good possibilities of what it could be. I go in for an MRI tomorrow.
I have been able to go down somewhat but there's not a lot I can do on crutches especially after it gets dark. Depending on the results of tomorrow we will see about fall shows and when if I sell a big chunk of the Cochins.
Snapchat-1024992536.jpg

So this was last week Wednesday, it hasn't been as swollen as then but it's gotten close some days

I have been partially house ridden for almost a week now. I landed weird after going up for a block at practice last week Monday and my knee proceeded to bend weird inwards and outwards ensuing a pop on both sides when I landed. There are some not so good possibilities of what it could be. I go in for an MRI tomorrow.
I have been able to go down somewhat but there's not a lot I can do on crutches especially after it gets dark. Depending on the results of tomorrow we will see about fall shows and when if I sell a big chunk of the Cochins.
View attachment 1895878
So this was last week Wednesday, it hasn't been as swollen as then but it's gotten close some days
Knee pain is horrible. I feel for you!

Hello, Minnesotans!
I have been gone for most of the summer (spent 5 weeks in Alaska, plus 10 days drive time going up and back). Got home a couple of weeks ago, and am 150 posts behind. Hoping to catch up eventually. Anyway, I am wondering if any of the fungus experts can tell me what this is:
D766D134-12DA-4FA1-9594-6D97EA6C96F1.jpeg

It’s a bit brighter yellow than the picture shows.

View attachment 1895878
Oh, dear! I hope it’s not something complicated and you heal quickly.

Hello, Minnesotans!
I have been gone for most of the summer (spent 5 weeks in Alaska, plus 10 days drive time going up and back). Got home a couple of weeks ago, and am 150 posts behind. Hoping to catch up eventually. Anyway, I am wondering if any of the fungus experts can tell me what this is:
View attachment 1896416

It’s a bit brighter yellow than the picture shows.
Chicken of the woods.

Back
Top Bottom