Surviving Minnesota!

I read it and did not see how I get my “free”
money.

But of course we have the money to pay for this.. it’s an election year... every election year the politician report we have an extra billion lying around....
However, come December they are going to tell us we have a 2 billion dollar shortfall so they can raise our taxes again.

I wonder why they never use the “extra” money to pay down the 80 billion in debt.. but back to the bees.

I need to find where the bee zone is.

I have changed my bee plans. I am still buying 2 empty hives ( bee box setups). But only buying one NUC. I think it best I just to raise one set of bees and not 2 this year. Having never had bees I am worried I would accidentally kill them instead of making a killing in the honey market.

I will be tapping more trees today and working on my equipment. Hopefully the sap will run. If not I might die during my sleep from “ pillow held firmly to me face” disorder. The WW is not happy about the money I invested into maple syrup production this year.

Last night, I got home from a meeting to find all the new syrup jugs on the table with a note “ they appear to be empty still”.

Also I might have to hide the totes, they seem to agitate her. Elderly women like the WW seem to get a tad more Witchy every year.

She sold four dozen chicken eggs which are to be picked up today. I think I will let her keep that money and not insist it go back in the feed fund, considering it’s the first eggs we have had for sale since November.

I wish I had someone that wanted to buy turkey eggs. I have dozens of them. We eat them and give them to the kids but most people around here turn their nose up at turkey eggs...weirdos

I read it and did not see how I get my “free”
money.

But of course we have the money to pay for this.. it’s an election year... every election year the politician report we have an extra billion lying around....
However, come December they are going to tell us we have a 2 billion dollar shortfall so they can raise our taxes again.

I wonder why they never use the “extra” money to pay down the 80 billion in debt.. but back to the bees.

I need to find where the bee zone is.

I have changed my bee plans. I am still buying 2 empty hives ( bee box setups). But only buying one NUC. I think it best I just to raise one set of bees and not 2 this year. Having never had bees I am worried I would accidentally kill them instead of making a killing in the honey market.

I will be tapping more trees today and working on my equipment. Hopefully the sap will run. If not I might die during my sleep from “ pillow held firmly to me face” disorder. The WW is not happy about the money I invested into maple syrup production this year.

Last night, I got home from a meeting to find all the new syrup jugs on the table with a note “ they appear to be empty still”.

Also I might have to hide the totes, they seem to agitate her. Elderly women like the WW seem to get a tad more Witchy every year.

She sold four dozen chicken eggs which are to be picked up today. I think I will let her keep that money and not insist it go back in the feed fund, considering it’s the first eggs we have had for sale since November.

I wish I had someone that wanted to buy turkey eggs. I have dozens of them. We eat them and give them to the kids but most people around here turn their nose up at turkey eggs...weirdos
Good idea on the bees

WW should be able to set a spell and fill those jugs :gig

I didn't sell any turkey eggs last year.... haven't seen any yet....but soon

Ralph....do you have any "farm to table" type restaurants in your area? I had a chef call me about wanting eggs, but had to say no since I'm committed to my baker friend. Might be worth calling a few restaurants.

So now, instead of getting cited for allowing your lawn to go native, you get rewarded? I find the schizogeniety of government hilarious. (PS, I love a native meadow, but ime of covering the meetings for the local paper, town councils historically can be rather vicious about a lack of regular mowing.) I'm guessing the fire dept. won't find this pleasing, either. :lau

Back
Top Bottom