Surviving Minnesota!

Go to get a heart monitor today . Still in AFIB . No good news really . Ablation for me has a 50 percent chance . Going to keep trying meds . This getting old is getting old .
I hope they are able to figure out how to stop it. If they can't get the afib to stop, i'd look into a Watchmen device from Boston Scientific. With that implant you have protection against throwing bloodclots causing stroke, without long term blood thinners.

Yesterday I planted 5 trees - 3 cherry (1 evans bali, 2 northstar), and 2 contender peach, and today I planted 1 summer crisp pear and 1 snow sweet apple. I hope we get the rain they say we are going to get. Last year I planted 1 northstar cherry, 2 parker pear, 2 contender peach. The ones I planted last year were difficult, I think they are all coming back. I had to water them constantly due to hardly any rain. I hope this year we get more rain throughout the spring, summer, fall. I had to pull hundreds of feet of hose last year, every day. as I also planted oak and maple way, way back. But I am ready for some springtime weather! :) it has been a long winter. I have 9 chickens now, 3 left of my original 6, they are 8 now. One has an infection I cannot get rid of, 3 rounds of antibiotics (oviduct infection I believe). This may be it for her. and I have 6 other chickens I adopted, 5 hens and a banty rooster, Rooster Cogburn of course. They are all doing well. Anybody have the avian flu around their areas? or know anyone who has been touched by it?

Back
Top Bottom