Surviving Minnesota!

Have a guess with the sermon was about at church today :)

Last edited:
Hi all! Read that last 15 pages or so, so much going on. Rhetts such an adorable calf! Sorry for the loss of your chicks Ivie & Coffee. Ralphie, you can buy bulk Depends at Sam's Club or Cosco so your& JJ will have plenty. BC Roger is what 3 now? I know he is spoiled, crackers in the kitchen! How many lunch dates did you 2 have together a couple of years ago?

Rulphie did I read right that Blooie is in the hospital? What's up? I kind of gave up on the front porch thread, I could never keep up. I know she's on quite a few.

Chickens don't even seem to miss me. I think they like my handsome son better. I know the 'pacas do. I have got to get a pasture fence up around the WestWing. Pup is simmering down but still has a long way to go. I don't know if he ever will be able to handle the fast movement without chasing. Time will tell.

Spending the day home from the hospital. I'm worried about getting really sick. Poor Dh spent 5 hrs face down in surgery & his sinuses are so plugged now with no moisture to get it clearing out. Figure he'll be in about 8 more days or so. Praying this surgery takes cause there are no more options.

Thinking of either heading to Runnings today, but may just go to TSC. Need to pick up critter food all around & Marty's is closed.

Obviously it was nap hour in the barn. LOL!!

Here is Mom Norma Jean taking the role of motherhood seriously. She is always looking out for the little one!!
We decided on a name for her too. Bonnie Jean. Bonnie meaning fine, attractive, pretty, beautiful and Jean meaning God is gracious.

Hi all! Read that last 15 pages or so, so much going on. Rhetts such an adorable calf! Sorry for the loss of your chicks Ivie & Coffee. Ralphie, you can buy bulk Depends at Sam's Club or Cosco so your& JJ will have plenty. BC Roger is what 3 now? I know he is spoiled, crackers in the kitchen! How many lunch dates did you 2 have together a couple of years ago?

Rulphie did I read right that Blooie is in the hospital? What's up? I kind of gave up on the front porch thread, I could never keep up. I know she's on quite a few.

Chickens don't even seem to miss me. I think they like my handsome son better. I know the 'pacas do. I have got to get a pasture fence up around the WestWing. Pup is simmering down but still has a long way to go. I don't know if he ever will be able to handle the fast movement without chasing. Time will tell.

Spending the day home from the hospital. I'm worried about getting really sick. Poor Dh spent 5 hrs face down in surgery & his sinuses are so plugged now with no moisture to get it clearing out. Figure he'll be in about 8 more days or so. Praying this surgery takes cause there are no more options.

Thinking of either heading to Runnings today, but may just go to TSC. Need to pick up critter food all around & Marty's is closed.
Thank you Aussie for being there that first winter! Ha! this is his 4th winter...Gosh is that right? Already? He'll be 4 years old April 10th...that is if he was a 3 day old chick the day I picked him up. He and I had many a lunch together that first winter salving up those combs and wattles.

I hope all goes well for you and hubby with this surgery. Boy. You are one tough lady...that's all I have to say.

Obviously it was nap hour in the barn. LOL!!

Here is Mom Norma Jean taking the role of motherhood seriously. She is always looking out for the little one!!
We decided on a name for her too. Bonnie Jean. Bonnie meaning fine, attractive, pretty, beautiful and Jean meaning God is gracious.

Bonnie Jean is perfect. A beautiful Scottish Highland Name with a little bit of Momma's name too. She has a lot of her Momma's coloring. What a sweet heart. Now this cow is your cow right? Not BIL's? She's a Bonnie Hairy Coo indeed.
love.gif
The other two are growing so well already...I can tell! Crazy! The Momma with the swollen behind...everything still going good there with her calf and such?

Yeah Eel Pout are pretty nasty slimy bottom dwelling fish with a writhing tail as Cluckies described. There is boiling them in water...but at the festival they'll cube them up and fry them in bite sizes. After a day outside all day and drinking beer...I think they taste somewhat decent.

0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom