Surviving Minnesota!

It's true though
I live in SW north Dakota, and at every track meet we have to run at least one event backwards because it is to windy
1f343.png
1f3c3.png
1f602.png

I know what you mean. My hat blew off my head at the Minot airport one night and it was gone, the funny thing was I saw it blowing past the threshold when I was on final for MSP, so I got it back.

I've done that holm. It's a nightmare to slide things to the side. increase size, decrease size. Next thing you know you're touching off an advertisement... When I use my cell phone I simply open the site in Sarfari and do not use the app. It works just like the website.

I appreciate your help though. I've seen it...it's also probably because I'm due for a new phone. I'm sure that's half the problem.

LOL. I wonder why we don't have a Snap test as well! You wouldn't think it would be that hard to develop one.

Fun to hear the back stories of some of these birds. Amazing. I have never heard of them until yesterday. Would be nice to get a pair of them to keep them going.

The western part of both north and south dakota is amazing. actually you have to live in either or both states to really understand and appreciate the beauty. I lived in both. grew up in ND. One of my most favorite camping trips was also in the Badlands in Medora. It was pretty awesome.

My ancestors are from ND my son lived in SD and my grand daughter was born there. My dogs love SD pheasants, so I am almost a native of both areas, I think.

Back
Top Bottom