Surviving Minnesota!

I can usually get rid of the scripts by rebooting my laptop . I have wondered about the golden feather membership . stopping the script does not seem to work .

I am so poor at sexing these guys.

I know from what I have read on the CLB threads they are harder to sex than they use to be. I wonder if that is some genes coming forward that take the distinctions away..

I could be wrong, now I think 2 females and one male..

Based on the eye liner....

I am so poor at sexing these guys.

I know from what I have read on the CLB threads they are harder to sex than they use to be. I wonder if that is some genes coming forward that take the distinctions away..

I could be wrong, now I think 2 females and one male..

Based on the eye liner....

Woot woot! how exciting! so cute!

I have been busy and can no longer keep up with this thread, but I do miss it and a lot you.

I did read that Ralphie didn't spend much time with his chickens. Just his turkeys. Aren't you the one that coined the term "chicken tv time?"
idunno.gif

I have been busy and can no longer keep up with this thread, but I do miss it and a lot you.

I did read that Ralphie didn't spend much time with his chickens. Just his turkeys. Aren't you the one that coined the term "chicken tv time?"
idunno.gif

busy is good. It just means that the time is passing more quickly. Drop in and DO NOT try to read all the new threads. Just ask and we, as a group, can update you on the portant stuff.

For a warm weekend and 23 degrees, it is bitter out there!

I just went out to collect eggs, I thought it would be nice by now, it was 6 degrees when I last went out.

I think it was warmer this morning at 6 than it is now! I was going to build breeding pens, but it is too darn cold. I guess I will run to Elk River instead.

Back
Top Bottom