Surviving Minnesota!

Welcome! Where you from..

Whats your flock like? No ducks, I hope...
Hello!

I am from Isanti!

Currently I have 16 chickens total. And......annnnnnnnnnnnd....... 3 ducks! I am not a fan of them at all (I just sold 7) but the remainders are the wife's favorite.

It is a mix between orpingtons, silkies, and a frazzle? That's what I call him!

I finally found my Minnesota people! Hello, everyone!!
welcome-byc.gif

Morning . Snow coming my way . Chickens are slackers . 1 egg yesterday and none the day before . Yesterday was not productive . Insurance shopping for changes when I turn 65 .

Welcome bigfoot11

Had a Movie night' in my older sisters room. Slept the night there. Today we're making cookies, my younger sister invited 2 friends over, and our cousin who is my older sisters age might be coming but her moms not sure is she wants her to leave home today because we're supposed to get some weather and she needs new tires.

I think I need 2 more Great Pyrenees X

Hello!

I am from Isanti!

Currently I have 16 chickens total. And......annnnnnnnnnnnd....... 3 ducks! I am not a fan of them at all (I just sold 7) but the remainders are the wife's favorite.

It is a mix between orpingtons, silkies, and a frazzle? That's what I call him!

You are not too far from Cluckies or me, and you are right next door to Coffee. It really is too bad about the ducks being your wife's favorite. It means you are forced to lie or color the truth some when you help them meet their demise.

Morning . Snow coming my way . Chickens are slackers . 1 egg yesterday and none the day before . Yesterday was not productive . Insurance shopping for changes when I turn 65 .

Jerry, I got 5 eggs yesterday, 2 were frozen solid, and cracked.

Are you getting a ton of insurance stuff in the mail? I have to do the same thing next year. I never thought they could make buying insurance so hard.

Morning Erlibrd. and Cluckies...and everyone else.

Morning everyone! Worked all night on a new software implementation and just getting moving. Have to put the camper in storage this AM. I'm abundant in eggs. So over easy for breakfast

Good morning minneSnowta! And NDakers, Tennesseans, and Illinois folk. Welcome bigfoot11. Sounds like a nice flock you have there. We'll also need photos of course! ;)

Well brrrr that was a chilly walk to the coop. fresh water with merricks blue ribbon in case there was any stress with our overnight low. First subzero of the year. -3 or -4 F last night I think. The coop was 17 degrees inside though. I did switch on the flat panel heater. And slathered som bag balm on juniors comb yesterday. He's doing pretty good! But I don't care for chicken maintenance on the individual front. Idk...

Depooped the coop. The little rock removal is SO easy. Hahaha. Best part of winter! Frozen chicken poop!

Back
Top Bottom