Surviving Minnesota!

Howdy. Long time. It was getting so the first hour of my day was reading up on what you all were doing and so I decided it was time to go away for a while because, well, I was 'addicted' to you. Nothing has changed here except Ralphie does not drop in. :(
I did here from Mrs. Jerry and the news that they have arrived and are leaving sometime around the 4th. So . . . . she and I were talking about a lunch meeting. We thought the weekend before the 29th - 30th of June depending on how many of yous are available.
And I get to choose the spot so I was thinking Brainerd area so many can come from all directions. But my mind is changeable - I am coming from Aitkin and of course a few of you are in Longville but there are others in the western hemisphere of Minni sota that might meet also. Please respond so I can plan accordingly. Otherwise, no one else wants to come? We can stay over in our area alittle north and east of the Brainerd area.

Wish I could that weekend is off the docket for me and my brother will be up in garrison that weekend. I was told I cant crash peoples weekends.

Good day people . Happy to report I did not have a thief . Found the coax in the edge of the woods with deer hair on it . So it seems the excess blew off the camper roof and a deer got tangled in it . So I replaced it with 25 feet instead of the 50 I had . No need to get too far from the shed . Now it can not reach the ground .

Good day people . Happy to report I did not have a thief . Found the coax in the edge of the woods with deer hair on it . So it seems the excess blew off the camper roof and a deer got tangled in it . So I replaced it with 25 feet instead of the 50 I had . No need to get too far from the shed . Now it can not reach the ground .

We did have some wild winter weather. Glad it was just your friendly deer thief.

It's "take your chicks to work day" at the Farm Bureau office in Cambridge!!

If I'm selling chicks does this make me a breeder?
20180608_093943.jpg

Wish I could that weekend is off the docket for me and my brother will be up in garrison that weekend. I was told I cant crash peoples weekends.
Who would tell you such foolishness?

The very definition of crashing depends on them not wanting you there....

I think I can, maybe go.. Hey Ivie..

Who would tell you such foolishness?

The very definition of crashing depends on them not wanting you there....

I think I can, maybe go.. Hey Ivie..

My siblings dont like to be around their crazy farm sister/ ministry sister. Alot of it has to do with one spouse thinks I'm too up tight and the other is ashamed I dont make alot of money.

My siblings dont like to be around their crazy farm sister/ ministry sister. Alot of it has to do with one spouse thinks I'm too up tight and the other is ashamed I dont make alot of money.

I am guessing the minister in you would prevent you from telling them what I would tell them.:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:lau:lau:rant:rant:rant

Howdy. Long time. It was getting so the first hour of my day was reading up on what you all were doing and so I decided it was time to go away for a while because, well, I was 'addicted' to you. Nothing has changed here except Ralphie does not drop in. :(
I did here from Mrs. Jerry and the news that they have arrived and are leaving sometime around the 4th. So . . . . she and I were talking about a lunch meeting. We thought the weekend before the 29th - 30th of June depending on how many of yous are available.
And I get to choose the spot so I was thinking Brainerd area so many can come from all directions. But my mind is changeable - I am coming from Aitkin and of course a few of you are in Longville but there are others in the western hemisphere of Minni sota that might meet also. Please respond so I can plan accordingly. Otherwise, no one else wants to come? We can stay over in our area alittle north and east of the Brainerd area.
I'd come to Brainerd for lunch.. Good to have you back!

I need to mention that I now have a iPad. LOVE IT! Sitting on the couch and decided - oh ya - I should read this thread again. So this is the life, my computer and the couch!

So is Friday the 29th good or is Saturday the 30th better? And IF Brainerd is the better location - I am all for it. What say you?

Back
Top Bottom