Surviving Minnesota!

Katydid . Never seen them at the lake . So you may not be familiar with them . They sing at night . I find it a pleasant night time sound if not too close .
DSCN1006.JPG

DH had a mild heart attack yesterday, he was removing the old shingles from the roof of the house and felt bad so got down and came in the house. I drove him to the dr then to the hospital. He is having the dye test done now to see about a blockage I guess. Wish him well Peeps 💕
Prayers and well wishes .

DH had a mild heart attack yesterday, he was removing the old shingles from the roof of the house and felt bad so got down and came in the house. I drove him to the dr then to the hospital. He is having the dye test done now to see about a blockage I guess. Wish him well Peeps 💕
Prayers for Swift healing..

Best to him and you.

Thank heavens he came down on his own! God bless you both!!

Thank you ALL! :love he just needed one stint and can come home tomorrow. I told him several times to hire roofers but he's pigheaded and thinks no one can do it as well as he can :he
A friend of ours came over this afternoon and covered the ridge vent in case of rain.
I am awaiting today’s update..

What’s the plan for the roof? I could tell the WW to go up and help you finish it..

Back
Top Bottom