~Survivors of the Savannah~ An African Cat Role Play Always Accepting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Savannah stopped for a moment to scent the air, nose lifted to the sky. After that, she trotted slowly after Kufu

Kufu stopped when he reached a waterfall with a steep cliff, he tilted his head slightly "Hey Savannah, come over here!" He yelled over the crashing falls.
Kamaria stumbled over her paws, but kept herself from falling over. She barged right back in next to Chungu.
Ching was too intent on eating all he could to worry about his sister.

Last edited:
Name: Kobe
Species: Lion
Pride/Clan(If it applies):
Mate: None yet
Cubs/Pups/Kits: None yet
History: Has been a loner his whole life
Personality: Cautious, serious, nice
Picture/Description:

User Name: awesome308
Other:

Name: Kobe
Species: Lion
Pride/Clan(If it applies):
Mate: None yet
Cubs/Pups/Kits: None yet
History: Has been a loner his whole life
Personality: Cautious, serious, nice
Picture/Description:
User Name: awesome308
Other:
(Accepted, thanks for joining! You don't have to if you don't want to, but if you wanna be a little more involved, I would suggest making more than one charrie, different species even! But again, your choice!Thanks again for joining!:):) )

Kufu stopped when he reached a waterfall with a steep cliff, he tilted his head slightly "Hey Savannah, come over here!" He yelled over the crashing falls.
Ching was too intent on eating all he could to worry about his sister.

Kamaria chewed on the meat and swallowed. It was rather difficult and tiring with barely any teeth.

(Accepted, thanks for joining! You don't have to if you don't want to, but if you wanna be a little more involved, I would suggest making more than one charrie, different species even! But again, your choice!Thanks again for joining!:):) )

(I might make more soon, but right now I've been kinda busy lately and don't want to make more than I can RP)

Last edited:
Kamaria chewed on the meat and swallowed. It was rather difficult and tiring with barely any teeth.
Chungu was soon full and padded over to the back of the den, he yawned and soon fell asleep

Kivuli watched him "I saw a troop of baboons close to your old den." He said, still watching his son.

Chungu was soon full and padded over to the back of the den, he yawned and soon fell asleep

Kivuli watched him "I saw a troop of baboons close to your old den." He said, still watching his son.

Kamaria soon had her fill and then trotted after her brother.

Zara paused and said,"Not long after the cubs were born, I decided to go hunt. I caught scent of the baboons while I was hunting and made it back in time before they could kill them. I killed one baboon in the process."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom