Sussex NJ Poultry Show

Quote:
The only thing occuring for us is the Orange County Fair (might bewhat you'r refering to) which I hear isn't as good. I'm not sure if you're very close or not. It's in July, towards the end of the month. I'll be showing a few of my birds for the first time.
smile.png

There is a fall Poultry show by the same people in OCTOBER:)

oh yea and I love that it is free to get in
smile.png
The fairs have become a bit steep, sometimes it is just as much to go to Great Adventure for the day.

Last edited:
The show in August is the Fair show and you have to have admission to the fair in order to see it. they only do a spring show and the fair show. If you look at the off season there is not even anything posted for fall accept the fair.

I looked at the silkies and dont remember anything looking that nice there. Dont get me wrong, some were nice but not as nice as yours. I have the exhibitor listing if you think that may help.

As far as the shows go in Sussex, the poultry fancier club puts one on every spring usually in April, this year it had to be pushed in to May and then another one in October. They do this every year. The first week in August is the County Fair with a chicken show going for a week, however, like Dawn stated, you have to pay the steep fair admission to get in.

Back
Top Bottom