Sussex NJ Poultry Show

Forget electrical tape. Just sew on osme christmas lights and spell BYC with them. Pop on a battery pack and light yourself up. Maybe I can find you that way LOL!

Knowlton, eh? LOL, that's right next door. My ambulance corps often covers some of your emergency calls! So I guess more of us know Knowlton than you think...mwahaha.

Stevie ... Eggsellent idea!

Chickerdoodle and newchickenmomma ... I think I had you two mixed up. I thought newchickenmomma was the one in Blairstown. Oopsies
smile.png

Anyone need a beautiful Amerileg rooster. I am now in desperate mode for this rooster. Bought him as a pullet, he became a cockeral and there is no way my neighbors are going to put up with this. He was singing at 3 in the afternoon!! He was our favorite and I am pretty upset, but he needs to go before all my chickens end up in trouble.
He is all white Ameracauna / Leghorn cross. He has the muffs/beard and loves blueberries.

Anyone Anyone ANyone ???????
I have him on craigslist and a call into 4H, so far nothing
sad.png

I would like to come. Where exactly is it located? Address wise? I would like to come. I would be brining BLRW chicks, Fertile hatching eggs and maybe some started pairs.

Back
Top Bottom