Swap Forming For Southwest Florida April 3rd in North Port,Florida

bring the bunnies
bun.gif

My bunny vendor will not be there so, if you have any to bring that would be great.

I have a naked neck rooster and two silkies( white and partadrige) that need a home.

Quote:
I got plenty of bunnys! 7 babies, 3 month old gray doe and a year old New zealand buck, along with some chicks a few ducklings some crafted jewelery boxes with butterflys and such on them, and 6 chinese goslings, on the note of goslings.. Their a bit big to sit in a crate the whole day, is the place a place that would be ok to have like a (small) puppy play pen for them to walk around on the ground? (going in the car so cant bring a big crate) their not likegiant or anything biggest one is about the size of a grown duck

Hurray !!!! Something close to me !!!!! I will be there. You need to post this on craigslist in our area too. When I went to the country market she hosted there were tons of people.

anyone know about this swap??

I live in North Port and looking for find homes for atleast 1 rooster.

I would suggest to call the contact number. I personally don't know if it still on or not. Here we have 2 a month one at a TSC and the other by Rural King at an area mall.

Back
Top Bottom