SWEDISH Duck Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics
I have some blue Swedish, 5 ducks and 2 drakes. Love them lots. 2 of my ducks have successfully raised clutches this year. I was surprised as I did not think this breed would turn out to be good mothers. As soon as I figure out how to post some pics I will.

can anyone tell me what this drake really is i was told he is a cayuga duck but yet he looks like some ducks i see posted on here of blue swedens... the females i have are a dull black and lost there green... but my drake right here in the pick kept his green... is he a blue sweden or a cayuga???

its a swedish, I have one just like it that has almost no white bib. Blue swedish tend to give out their ducklings in 3 colors, silver, blue and black. The only duckling from this years batch came out blue so it is weird seeing it next to its black/brown brother knowing they have the same parents

can anyone tell me what this drake really is i was told he is a cayuga duck but yet he looks like some ducks i see posted on here of blue swedens... the females i have are a dull black and lost there green... but my drake right here in the pick kept his green... is he a blue sweden or a cayuga???

My guess is cayuga

That is a gorgeous barnyard mutt. The head is Ancona-ish, but the rest, mixed. Absolutely beautiful!
Absolutely a Cayuga drake. Also beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom