tad slow this morning... is everyone out waiting in line at stores?

Mahonri

Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast
Premium Feather Member
15 Years
May 14, 2008
North Phoenix
My Coop
My Coop
I am NOT a "door buster"

... but DW and I bought a couple of gifts online last night.

Got a nice little laptop for $279 for one of our sons!

Go to Fujitsu and use MINI2SALE as your coupon code.

NOOOOOOO!!!!!! Not my idea of a good way to start out the day!
th.gif

There "ain't" no stores to "bust" down here, only Wally World and this one could care less about competition.

SOOOOO, We wait for "black Monday" when all the internet deals are abundant. This is going to be the next

tradition in the US. It is early enough to get your purchases delivered and early enough to find them in some ones

inventory. Yep, Even us hicks can get the things we need with these fancy new internet computer things.

I've worked Black Friday twice in a row and all I can say is people can have it all to themselves! I'm not into the grouchy, pushy, mean crowd myself. I do have to venture out and buy some chick feed and grab a few groceries, but I'm not going until later today when the "HUGE" sales have stopped and the crowd has ceased.

I went online and bought all the doorbusters that I was interested in. I got some good deals, here at home in my pajamas. Why, why, why would you stay up all night, in the cold, fighting the crowds and standing in line when you can do the same thing at home on the web? Confounds me.
Oh, and I got free shipping at all places except one, so I paid $6.30/shipping total. That would be what it would cost me to drive to town and back.

Back
Top Bottom