Take a look at these cuties!! 5 pics of piglets!!

Freebie

Songster
12 Years
Feb 4, 2007
Bloomingdale, MI
Piglets born 9\\8 I think they are quite possibly the cutest little things on earth at this age.

021.jpg

Munchin with Mama
019.jpg

I am ready for my close up!!
014.jpg

More of them munchin with Mama
013.jpg

Here you can see the little runt. He is quite a bit smaller than the others. I am keeping a close eye on him. I would hate to see anything happen to him.
004.jpg

awwww hello lil piggies you guys are too cute.I want a piggy but my b/f says no we have enough animals right now I will get one just you wait and see. Besides he has said no to so many animals like my emu but hehehe I got em and he loves both of them its only a matter of time.

Aww thanks guys, I was sure someone here would love to see these.

Quote:
They have a door that they can go in and out of their pen in the barn. We kept is shut for the first week, but now they have free access to the outside. But right now they only go out when Mama is out there. I just love babies.

Last edited:
My all-time favorite animal!!! and the source of my financial fortune...lol. Those pics bring back good memories. Thanks for posting!!!

PS...Watch out for the animal welfare fanatics to start complaining that you docked their tails...
he.gif

OMG - those are the cutiest darn things I've seen ALL DAY!

The little runt is adorable, no doubt he'd be in our HOUSE by now! (probably sleeping in a childs BED)

As I said before, we raised hogs when I was younger and I always loved them. I had a pet sow who got up to around 400 pounds. Seeing the piglets reminded me of how much I miss having them around!

Thanks for the smile for today!

AWWWWWWWWwwww
love.gif
I want the little one!! Toooo cute! I have a spare room!! And a full size bed...and umm.....I just want it! LOL Thanks so much for shareing those pics.....i just LOVE little piggies...one day...I will have some.

Back
Top Bottom