Tales of Azula the wonder chick, and her sister Ty Lee!

I guess Ty Lee gets more cuddle time with you, while her sister goes exploring. ☺️
What's funny is she prefers her sister! She'll sad peep because Azula has walked away from an attempted cuddle so sometimes I'm able to scoop her up to cuddle. Other times she'll avoid the hand and walk away to continue her pity party

What's funny is she prefers her sister! She'll sad peep because Azula has walked away from an attempted cuddle so sometimes I'm able to scoop her up to cuddle. Other times she'll avoid the hand and walk away to continue her pity party
It’s really adorable to see a smaller chick cuddle up to an bigger one. I’m brooding Serama, Silkie, and older King Quail chicks together right now, and the quail chicks snuggle under the bigger chicks.

It’s really adorable to see a smaller chick cuddle up to an bigger one. I’m brooding Serama, Silkie, and older King Quail chicks together right now, and the quail chicks snuggle under the bigger chicks.
It really is cute!

Today Azula decided not only to jump up onto my lap but to jump onto my shoulder too. I think she believes she is a parrot not a chicken

Attachments

• IMG_20240418_102245049.jpg
    IMG_20240418_102245049.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20240418_102246694.jpg
    IMG_20240418_102246694.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20240418_102240590.jpg
    IMG_20240418_102240590.jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 8
Adorable ❤️ I love their coloring… going to be beautiful as adults. That will be terrific seeing them fully feathered. You should consider entering them in some of our contests. They both look like they’ve grown as well. ☺️

Adorable ❤️ I love their coloring… going to be beautiful as adults. That will be terrific seeing them fully feathered. You should consider entering them in some of our contests. They both look like they’ve grown as well. ☺️
That's such a good idea! Ty Lee in particular will be a stunning hen as a blue laced wyandotte

That's such a good idea! Ty Lee in particular will be a stunning hen as a blue laced wyandotte
They will both be gorgeous, but yes it’ll be stunning seeing that blue lacing! I’ve never had a blue-laced, but who knows what the future holds. ☺️

So I made my own bird safe cleaner using cleaning vinegar and pure sweet orange essential oil! My room was smelling stale and it really helped!
Also got the best image of the girls haha

Attachments

• IMG_20240419_122924144.jpg
    IMG_20240419_122924144.jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 3
Azula and Ty Lee are very sweet chicks… and look very comfy! Many adventures ahead for them. Just make sure to not leave them unattended when you take them outside… they’ll love it out there when the weather’s nice. Sweet dreams girls!🥰

Back
Top Bottom